- Tomaselli motocross bars for that old school feel
- Velona digital speedo/tacho ‚Äì reducing the clocks to sleek pin-point vision
- Bates style headlight, carving away the bulk for a neat light
- Braided brake line offers assurance when reining in the extra grunt of the dyno tuned engine.
- Hand-rolled alloy front and rear fenders, leaving the heavy steel to rust in the past. A delicately recessed custom LED tail light complements the sleek line.
- Air-box removal, now breathing through twin K&N filters to re-jetted carbs.
- Exhaust gasses erupt through custom two-into-one headers which are ended with a gorgeous reverse cone stainless steel muffler, the all lot black ceramic coated.
- Custom length rear shock units by Ikon, black body, black spring and Progressive front Ikon springs.
- Revised fork internals and adjustment for pre-load, offer greater ground clearance while maintaining positive front-end feel.
- Tank and side covers are flavored with a custom color scheme: midnight blue hiding a very settle charcoal Deus logo on the tank.
- The motor has been stripped and painted in high temperature black.
- The wheel-set complete (hub, spoke, rim) styled up in black powder coat.
- For rider and pillion comfort we have a factory Kawasaki W800 seat, a satisfying serving for two.
- Metzeler Karoo 3 tyres have a taste for dirt, however sizzle on tar.
Royal Enfield. It’s a brand synonymous with quality and prestige, and one we have recently come to admire under the Deus roof. That’s why our lead spanner Jeremy Tagand took it upon himself to customise 3 Royal Enfield 650 twins which vary in character and...Read more
The Noosa Festival Of Surfing is underway. The first stop is always a jam packed teams event, and this year was no different – with two days of sliding, smiling and thunder dividing.The Deus Team comprised of sunburnt kid; Tom Morat, who flew home from a s...Read more
The highly anticipated Deus Old Mal competition is around the corner at this years Noosa Festival Of Surfing. For those of you who don’t know, this competition is a true crowd favourite, where surfers must ride longboards dating before 1968 in order to comp...Read more