Our Inari is out and we are damn proud. Hard to imagine this was once a 1976 Honda CB100. She's soooo beautiful with her green metal fleck hand painted tank, Ventura “BSA Style” Handlebars, Front suspension from Yamaha 225, chopped 5cm, 32cm ‘Old style’ Yamaha rear suspension, hand made seat and optional surfboard rack we think that our Bengkel guys have once again outdone themselves and we are as proud as punch.
The name “Inari” comes from the Japanese god of rice.
While our local Mangku (Balinese priest) didn’t actually give us his blessing, he certainly was more than a little interested. Sorry mate this one is already sold. Full custom specs are at the end of this post.
BIKE BREAK DOWN:
· Rebuilt Honda 1976 CB100 Engine bored out to 180cc
· 88mm aftermarket piston
· CDI added
· All engine bolts swapped for stainless steel
· 4.5 inch chrome headlight from Japan
· Deus custom headlight bracket
· Smoked alloy Indicator lights from Japan
· Daytona speedo and bracket
· Easyriders ‘Early Tail-light’ from Japan
· _x000B_Ventura “BSA Style” Handlebars
· Kitaco handlebar controls
· Clip-on mirror
· Relocated ignition switch
· Custom battery housing
· Brown ‘British ribbed’ -style grips
· _x000B_Front suspension from Yamaha 225, chopped 5cm
· _x000B_32cm ‘Old style’ Yamaha rear suspension
· _x000B_Alloy rims: 18” rear, 18” front, with stainless spokes
· _x000B_Swallow tires, 120/80 × 18 front and same for rear.
· _x000B_Custom galvanized Tank
· _x000B_Custom seat upholstery
· _x000B_Rear frame section modified to accept seat and shortened 3 inches
· _x000B_Hidden horn and rectifier/regulator
· Front converted to ‘Flower disk brake’
· Re-wiring of whole bike
· Original rear hub swapped to Yamaha 225
· _x000B_Custom built Swing-arm made from steel tube.